- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Roland Cube Street EX 2x8" 50 Watt Battery-Powered Amp
DMS Price: $819.00RRP: $999.00Please email us about this product.
We have a new website under construction.
High-Quality Sound for Performers On the Go
With its compact size and battery-powered operation, Roland’s CUBE Street was a huge hit among traveling musicians. Now, the new CUBE Street EX infuses the popular mobile amp with a huge performance upgrade that delivers more projection, more channels, and more versatility.
50 big watts of power and a stereo speaker system with dual woofers and tweeters provide clean, punchy sound for larger crowds, while four independent channels offer abundant connections for a variety of mics and instruments. Detailed sound adjustment is available with separate EQ and reverb controls, and great guitar tones are dialed in easily with the onboard COSM® amps. Selectable power modes provide up to 20 hours of operation with eight AA batteries, and two CUBE Street EX units can be linked together for more sound coverage if needed. And with i-CUBE LINK, you can even plug in your iPhone or iPad to play backing music and record your performances!• Innovative new Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
• Selectable output power modes to optimize battery life for different performing situations (Max: 50 W/5 hours; Normal: 25 W/10 hours; Eco: 10 W/20 hours*)
• Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-molded cabinet
• Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
• Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
• Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
• COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
• Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
• Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
• Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
• Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app
• Optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case made with water-repellent material
*Approximate battery life under continuous use with rechargeable AA Ni-MH batteries
Condition: New Manufacturer: Roland Model: Cube Street EX Amplifier Type: Solid State Wattage: 50 , 25,or 10 Watts, Selectable Speakers: 2 x 8" Woofers
2 x 2" Tweeters
Channels: 4 Controls: Mic/Instrument Channel: Select Switch (Mic/Inst), Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb
Mic/Guitar Channel: Tuner Button, Type Switch (A-Guitar, Acoustic Sim, Clean, Crunch, Lead, Mic), Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Chorus/Delay, Reverb
Audio Volume, Line Volume, Battery Check/Mute, Stereo Link/Line Out Switch, Output Power Switch (Eco, Normal, Max)
Effects: Reverb, Chorus/Delay, Variety of Amp Models Inputs: Mic/Instrument Channel: Combo Socket (XLR, 1/4", Balanced), Footswitch (Reverb) Jack (1/4")
Mic/Guitar Channel: Combo Socket (XLR, 1/4", Unbalanced), Footswitch (Tip: Chorus/Delay, Ring: Reverb) Jack (1/4")
Audio In: Stereo Audio In (Mini Jack)
Line In: Stereo Line In (L, Mono/R 1/4" Jacks)
Aux In/Stereo Link In Jack (1/4")
Line Out (L/Mono, R)/Stereo Link Out (L, R) Jacks (1/4")
Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4")
DC In Jack
Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 13V), Supplied
Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 8
Rechargeable NI-MH Battery (AA, HR6) x 8
Dimensions: 490mm x 341mm x 305mm
Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Mini Cable Optional Extras: CB-CS2 Carrying Case, BOSS FS-5U/-6 Footswitch, ST-A95 Speaker Stand
Disclaimer: Downtown Music Sydney endeavour to describe information on all products to the true condition. Due the age & general wear & tear, the serial numbers can be hard to read or photograph, and as such cannot be held accountable for errors. All products are available in store to inspect.
Pricing: The RRP is that which is set by the Australian Distributor and does not necessarily reflect a price at which the item has been previously sold.